welcome to my page

Monday 25 July 2016

Whatsapp Hack Methode-2


 Whatsapp is very commonly used social media tool.Almost 95% of peoples in all over world use whatsapp and today we tell you that how can you hack your friends whatsapp by using this method



Method –2

Steps To Hack WhatsApp Messages
#1. First of all take your friend’s (Victims) Android phone.
#2. Now go to Victims SD card or in Internal Memory where Whatsapp folder located > WhatsApp > Database option.
#3. Now you have to find two files named –
mgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt
msgstore.db.crypt
#4. Now copy these above two files from your friend’s (Victim) android phone.


After copying you have to transfer that files into your PC or your own phone. and then follow below steps to decode that codes.
#1. As you follow all above steps. now you have to decode that .crypt code.
#2. Open WhatsApp Encrypt.
#3. As Your whatsapp crypt open > select Choose file.
#4. Now upload that copied file which u get from your victims android phone.
#5. Boom !! here now you read all message of your victims


Click here to read Methode 1

2 comments:

  1. I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Satish jha. Powered by Blogger.