welcome to my page

Sunday 28 December 2014

Subway Surfers Coin Hack For Pc Version

Subway Surfer is a Popular Game, Today I am going to tell you how to hack Subway surfers coins ultimated for pc version



Follow These Step:-

  1. You have to downlode the cheat engine by satish jha click here to downlode.
  2.  After downlode install the software And open Subway surfers and start palaying, Take some coin       like, 3-4 Coins.
  3. Now pause the game and open cheat engine and click on the green shining computer icon and Open Subwaysurfers.exe 
  4. Now in value typoe the number of coins that you have taken, For Example if you take 4 coins, So type the 4 in value, Make sure that the coin value is in "Exact value"
  5. Then Resume you game and take some more coins for example 6-7
  6. Now Pause the game and type in value number of coins that ypu taken Noe, and click on 'Next Scan'
  7. You will see many address in cheat engine with value, If there is only one address then Then Double click on address that contain Alphabets and number, After that in down of Memory view, You will see  Active, Description, Address,  Type,  Vlaue,  So click on Number og value For example Value is 7 Then click on 7 in Down of value.
  8. Change The value to the number of coins that you want For example 99999999 and click OK. 
Done Resume the game and start playing You will see the coins 99999999 In few second Enjoy, Now You can Unlock any character Buy any item ultimate.

If you like this trick please like
my facebook page you can also contect
To me by clicking to Here
 

1 comment:

  1. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Satish jha. Powered by Blogger.